Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Lists, Lists, Lists

Sharp-shinned Hawk, backyard
If you don't like lists, wait until next year when the narrative resumes. The end of the year calls for summing up, just look at any newspaper, watch any news show, read any magazine about anything, there are all summaries of the year just ended. I'd rather not go over the dreary events of the year. But the birds we saw--lists let me relive those great moments.

And just remember--I'm restraining myself with only 3 lists. I could show you bird lists for every state we birded, every county in every state we birded, a list of birds just seen in Manchester Township (thanks to Mike Mandracchia for that idea), backyard bird lists, my Feederwatch lists, etc., etc. and so forth.

To everyone and anyone who has inexplicably followed this blog, thanks, and have a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment