Thursday, August 1, 2013

New On Line Poetry Anthology

There is a new, one-off poetry anthology just posted by Martin Stannard, an English poet and editor: http://augustone2013.blogspot.co.uk/. Martin invited poets he knew and admired to submit material and in turn, asked those poets to invite other poets they knew and whose work they liked to also submit work. Amazingly, I was invited. The poems are in alphabetical order, so be prepared to scroll all the way down to find my contribution, which, as it happens, is bird related.

I don't write much poetry for publication anymore, so it is both odd and amusing to be represented, especially with some of the poets whose work has influenced me through the years.

1 comment:

  1. That's excellent .. wish I could see that line more clearly , the one between stubborn and stupid, since I spend a lot of time on or near it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete